The New South Wales Institute of Sport (NSWIS) in partnership with the Regional Academies of Sport (RAS) are proudly launching a high performance talent pathway for athletes from country NSW.
Called Pursu32+ RAS talent program, this selective talent ID program is aimed at providing opportunities for exceptional athlete talent and their coaches from regional NSW.
The program provides regional athletes with exposure to high level expertise and coaching assisting these individuals to be NSWIS ‘READY’ and to win well on the international stage.
The program’s first intake of 25 athletes aged between 14-18 will occur later this year. Each participant will have been nominated in consultation with RAS and their sport as having the potential to progress to elite level competition.
For more information on the Pursu32+ program, click here.
Eligibility & Selection
To be eligible for selection in the Pursu32+ program athletes will be nominated in consultation with RAS and their sport as having the potential to progress to elite level competition.
- Attend NSWIS led training camp
- Exposure to national level coaching
- Access to NSWIS staff that provided
- Nutrition literacy resources
- Improved understanding of daily training requirements for performance planning and skill development
- Improved skill technique and body control
- Online NSWIS resources for physical literacy programs